Achievements

August 14, 2014

We Click

Hi there!!

Another card from my stack of cards on my desk! When i made this i was playing with a new die and experimented with a stencil and some other ink i have. I am entering this into the Moxie Fab Challenge Clicking Cameras Challenge!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I started by die cutting a new frame die from Simon Says Stamp. I placed a stencil over the inside frame panel. Next i used my PTI inks and an ink applicator to create a multicolor background.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

I used a distress marker to color the outer thin frame. I added both frames to my card base, then stamped the We Click sentiment in grey.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i stamped the camera image from The Alley Way Stamps Framed set. I stamped it on watercolor paper and then colored it with distress markers. I cut it out and added it to my card base with foam dots. Last i added a few white enamel dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Framed
Ink: Various PTI inks
Distress Markers
Die: Simon Says Stamps - Frames

5 comments:

  1. Love the multi-colored stencil background and the popped up camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely stencilled BG and SO colourful too :) Hugs Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty, pretty, pretty! The stenciled background and that flashy camera = perfect pair! Yayyy to another delightful card!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete
  4. That background!! I really need to pick up a few more stencils :) Love how seamlessly you've blended the inks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fantastic... and fun!
    And that background? SO AWESOME!

    Thanks for linking it up to the challenge!

    ReplyDelete