Achievements

September 26, 2014

Happy Halloween

Hi there!!

I'm popping in with a card i made for the new Simon Says Stamp Flickr Challenge, they are on their second challenge. The challenge is a tic tac toe, i choose Die Cut (the Halloween), Twine/Ribbon (the tiny black twine bows), and Polka-Dots (the background pattern paper).

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp
I played with some new SSS goodies, i started with the polka-dot background. I stamped the cute kitty on a stripe pattern and a green and polka dot pattern. I also stamped the kitty on dark brown and then cut her out. I also cut out the cape from the stripe pattern and then the mask from the green polka dots. Add the cape and mask to my brown kitty and wa-la a dressed up kitty!!

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp

I went through my stash and decided to use a Polaroid cut out from Jillibean. I cut a small piece of black card stock to create a ground in my Polaroid. To make sure i had twine or ribbon on my card, i tied 3 tiny black bows to the Polaroid. I also die cut and stamped the Eat Drink and be Scary sentiment.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - Simon Says Stamp
I die cut Halloween from black card stock and add it to the Polaroid. I stamped the tiny happy in black ink just above the die cut. I adhered the sentiment, black ground and kitty to my card base, then added the Polaroid over it with foam dots.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: Simon Says Stamps - Trick or Treat
Dies: Simon Says Stamps - Halloween
Pattern Paper: Pebbles - Tricks or Treats
Cut Shape: Jillibean Soup

3 comments:

  1. Love the patterns you chose and the piecing, so fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm trying to picture getting any of my cats to wear a cape :P I love the twine bows tied on the frame!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your stripey cape-sporting, masked cat, nestled in a sweet white frame against a purple/black dotted background is awesome! Fabulous Halloween delight! Love it!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete