Achievements

October 21, 2014

Ho.. Ho.. Ho..

Hello!!

I hope everyone is having a great week so far!! Today i'm playing with one of the new October sets All Wrapped Up!!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I played a little with a stencil and embossing paste. I placed a stencil over a white card base, then i moved the stencil about a half turn or so. Instead of the stencil covering the majority of the card base, by turning it i left each of the corners empty.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i die cut a heart from red card stock. I stamped the cute little bird from the Alley Way Stamps on some card stock. I colored her with some distress markers. I cut her out, then added some glitter glue to her hat and sweater.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I also die cut a banner and stamped the Ho.. Ho.. Ho.. sentiment from the TAWS Tag Alongs stamp set. When my embossing paste was dry i added the heart, then the sentiment and last the little birdie!!

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - All Wrapped Up, Tag Alongs
Distress Markers
Dies: Little B - Hearts. PTI - Banner
Embossing Paste: Dreamweaver
Stencil: The Crafters Workshop
Glitter Glue: Stickles

3 comments:

  1. Love that great stencil/paste and what a fun bird. I really like the way you colored him and the gems and sparkle on his hat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The texture on this is just stunning, Dana! And that bird is so whimsical and fun, totally pops on the background. (And the shading. WOW!). Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely texture with the stencil and paste, And your bird looks not only whimsical, as Jessi noted, but like stainglass! Pretty and fun! Love this!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete