Achievements

February 3, 2015

Hugs

Hello!!

How is everyone?? Its a bit snowy and cold here! We got about 14 inches Sunday and yesterday it was all about cleaning it out!! I was able to make a couple cards in between snow blowing and i'll be sharing those later this week. Today's card i completed a last weeks!
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
I started with a kraft card base and used The Alley Way Stamps Wreathed with Love stamp set. I inked up and stamped the wreath with a couple different green inks. Then i used the tiny heart in the set and stamp the hearts randomly all over the card base.

Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps

Next i stamped the super adorable owl on kraft card stock with brown ink. I colored him brown copic markers. I cut him out and added him to the card with foam dots. Last i stamped the sentiment Hugs with brown ink.
Dana Warren - Kraft Paper Stamps - The Alley Way Stamps
Thanks so much for stopping by!! Stay warm!!

Dana

Supplies
Stamps: The Alley Way Stamps - Moosing You, Wreathed in Love
Copic Markers
Memento Luxe Inks

4 comments:

  1. This card is so cute Dana! Love how you made the background with the little hearts on kraft!
    Hugs,
    Francine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card, Dana! I love the multiple stamping of the wreath and your little owl perched on it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! I love the owl perched in the wreath :)
    And I always find my hands don't want to make cards after snowblowing - the vibration just kills my grip after! Is it spring yet? How about now? (We have had over 4 feet in ten days, ffs!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fourteen inches of snow? Ughhh! Glad you found time between bouts of snow-blowing to create - and this little owl, nestled in the wreath is such a delight! The wee hearts...oh my! Sweetness through and through!
    ~c

    ReplyDelete